Saturday, December 31, 2011

January 1, 2012

So here's to 2012 ~ The end of 2011 was okay.  Had a kick ass night with my husband and daughter.  Simple little finger foods - pigs in blankets, bbq chicken bites, cheese/crackers and chips and dip.  Marissa and I watched the Rockin New Year's Eve bash on t.v. for 3 hours together.  It was overall a good night.  I had to take a nap earlier because I was exhausted from cleaning earlier.  Not to much to complain about with the exception of Mike promising to come upstairs to watch the ball drop with us and he never made it.  He was yet again sleeping.  I try not to complain but is it really too much to ask for a husband to be there for you and a father to want to spend time with his kids?????? I think not.  Tired, gonna play a few games online then hit the sheets ~

No comments:

Post a Comment